Not everyone wants to find out the sex of their baby before birth. Anyone from first time parents to the more seasoned can delight in keeping the gender a surprise. Others opt to find out the sex of the baby and keep it to themselves instead of sharing with friends and family. No matter what your reason for keeping gender a secret or surprise Not Finding Out is the website that will allow you to get those pink and blue gifts that people who reveal the gender in advance receive
Not Finding Out is a gift registry, and retail website that has a wide selection of baby gear and goodies to chose from who will deliver your gifts in the appropriate color after the birth once the gender has been revealed.
Here's how it works :
1) Create and account & register for your gear. When you pick a color chose the NFO option.
2) Before the baby is born have your doctor fill out the Shhh Card provided on the website and mail it in.
3) Share your registry with friends & family.
4) When someone buys something off your registry they get a preview card to give to you.
5) Once baby arrives your gifts are shipped in pink or blue!
I absolutely love this concept for people who want a surprise, but don't want every gift they receive to be in a gender neutral color -- yellow ducks are only cute for so long! Best of all the products offered are all the modern and trendy things that new parents desire.
* I was not paid by the manufacturer to review this product - I just like it! Logo & Product Image courtesy of Notfindingout.com. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255.