April 10, 2012

The Pea in the Podcast

I love listening to podcasts while I work, and lately there have been a lot of baby related podcasts on my list!  One of my favorites is The Pea in the Podcast.

There is a good selection of general baby topics covered from newborn care to labor and more which I listened to in the beginning of my pregnancy.  There are only 75 episodes total so I just downloaded the entire batch when I discovered this podcast gem.

My favorite part of the podcast is listening to the week by week episodes about pregnancy as I go along.  I look forward to listening to my weekly episode and learning more about what my baby is up to each Friday.  It is a sweet little treat for my day.

The episodes are a short, sweet and informative way to learn more about pregnancy and newborn care.





Pin It



* I was not paid by the manufacturer to review this product - I just like it! I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255.

0 comments:

Post a Comment