April 12, 2012

32 Weeks & Counting!

Things are getting so exciting in my 32nd week of pregnancy.  I feel frequent kicks, and have added a few more items to my maternity "wardrobe" to get me through these last weeks before baby arrives.  My mind has shifted to tops easy to nurse in and healthy foods to eat for breastfeeding, and the research continues.

My only complaint is that my range of movement and energy level are down as I get larger and larger.  It has become harder for me to do my beloved workout videos which I used to practice every day and now get to only a few times a week.  Instead walking has been my best exercise and I get in as much as I can daily.  Some days I can go much longer than others, and I am just taking it one day at a time.

If anyone is curious I am still diligent with my two, one hour sessions with the Baby Plus daily.  I am driving my husband crazy with the thumping pattern, but we both figure that I have come way too far with this experiment to give up now.  Plus the baby seems to like it!

The second birthing class is going well, and now I have just a few more things on my to-do list before we play the waiting game for baby to arrive!  This is such and exciting time, and I can't wait to take the next step and become a Mom.


Pin It



* Images copyright Brooke Photo Studio, LLC 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment